6 Simple Tips for taking Better Photos at the Beach
Get ready for a memorable vacation with these SIMPLE tips for capturing the best moments at the beach!
- Keep your camera steady, very steady!
- Get closer to your main subject, if you think you’re close enough… move even closer. Fill the entire frame.
- Photos taken in the late afternoon when the sun is setting will be your best photo opportunity.
- Make the event fun! People talking to each other, interacting, or doing something are more interesting than posed pictures.
- Include colorful objects! Grab a beach ball, beach toys, or get your beach umbrella in the background. Bright & colorful objects will bring your pictures to life.
- Many beach pictures come out with sand too bright, and people too dark. Use your flash to brighten faces at the beach, and this also helps to prevent your subject/s from squinting.
Leash Laws & Pet-Friendly Hotels
Average Water Temps
Ocean City vs Delaware Beaches
Ocean City Radio Stations
Take Better Photos at the Beach
Beach Safety Tips
How to Treat Jellyfish Stings